Ethernal GunZ: The Duel Forums
THESE FORUMS ARE NO LONGER IN USE! PLEASE USE THE NEW FORUMS HERE:

http://forum.illzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30153

We are going to be using iLLZONE.com under ERGunZ as our new forums and Hope you enjoy the massive community! we thank you for sticking with us and hope you have fun!

Thank you for playing ERGunZ

and we hope to see you online In-Game shortly!

Because Gaming is Ethernal!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Afro870's App hopefully for new mod :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Afro870
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Afro870's App hopefully for new mod :)   Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:13 am

1.My Username is Afro870(but character name is Razor)as u all see but my real name is Gil whatever floates ur boat.(Not gonna say my last name.It's too long).

2.I'm on the computer for.....about an hour a day.Sometimes ill stay up all night on Friday's such as today.

3.I live in the U.S.A.Same place i was born

4.Im guessing ive been playing for..about a few weeks now.

5.Well Sky you should know that im Moderator on Skylarscape but nobody's been on when I get on so thats y im so inactive.I've also made my own RS Private server.

6.DOB:6/17/1993 or June 17,1993

7.I wanna be staff so i can help pple by asking questions cuz i hear A LOT of questions.

8.Well i kinda said what i could do to help the community above but also i have my comedy that could cheer pple up.

9.Ummm if i was the Owner/Co-owner/Head admin i wouldnt need to make myself staff cuz id already be at the top.lol.But i understand what your getting at.I'd make myself staff because im respectful,i dont really curse/cuss a lot,i like to make pple laugh,im a good sport at losing and winning,and also i rarely call pple names,only if they r calling me names and who's its and what not's.

10.I've played gunz for about a few weeks (this was my first server i only saw it skylarscape).

11.What would interest me as staff would be helping pple and being more in-touch with Skylar and Xemnas to make better stuff for the server.

12.I've actually never tryed recoloring but i think it'd be cool and im pretty creative.

13.I kinda said if im good at it ot not above but i think i would be but ive never tryed.

14.I know for a fact i answered this before!!!!

15.If i dont get accepted ill just contiue on with my life.It's only a game.

16.If i got demoted/removed from being staff WITH reason i think ill continue on but id wanna know what i did wrong and try to fix it.If i was demoted/removed from staff WITHOUT reason then id be pretty mad but also its just a game.

Thank You for listening to what i have to say.

Sincerly with Honesty and Love,

Afro.
Back to top Go down

Afro870's App hopefully for new mod :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ethernal GunZ: The Duel Forums :: Technical Support :: Apply for Staff-
Jump to: